A selection of seasonal veg from my sister’s allotment made into a quick, easy and tasty vegan stir fry with tofu for added protein!
- 8 shallots (roughly chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 handfuls of baby pak choi (roughly chopped)
- 2 handfuls of curly kale (roughly chopped)
- 1 handful baby carrots (sliced)
- 300g peas
- Pack of tofu (medium chunks)
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 150g noodles (fine rice noodles)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
1. Prepare all of the ingredients and set aside.
2. Place the carrots, shallots, garlic, chilli and ginger into a warm pan and heat for around 5 minutes until the shallots start to brown.
3. Put the pak choi, curly kale, soy sauce, peas, tofu and sweet chilli sauce with the other ingredients in the pan and heat through for another 6 minutes.
4. Add the noodles and lime juice and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes (depending on the noodles).
5. Serve and enjoy!