A simple and surprisingly low calorie dessert with plenty of protein and a mixture of great textures.
- 50g dairy free/dark chocolate or carob
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Pinch of cardamom (ground)
- Pinch of cinammon (ground)
- 125g raspberries
- 15g pistachios (chopped)
1. Prepare all of the ingredients and set aside. At this stage, if you are using cardamom pods, ensure you extract the seeds and finely crush them.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering hot water and leave to cool slightly.
3. Whisk the egg whites (with an electric whisk unless you have strong arms and patience!) until stiff and then whisk in the sugar, cardamom and cinammon.
4. Fold in the chocolate and chopped pistachios.
5. Divide the raspberries and place them at the bottom of 4 ramekins.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture over the raspberries in the 4 ramekins.
7. Chill in the fridge.
8. Serve and enjoy!