Nut roast, roast onion mash potato, mixed vegetables and onion gravy with English mustard
A decadent tasting yet fairly ‘good for you’ protein and vitamin filled dessert.
1. Prepare all of the ingredients and set aside.
2. Place the vegan margarine, cardamom, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla extract in a large ceramic dish and warm in an oven for around 5 minutes until the ingredients are melted, remove from the oven, ensure the ingredients are mixed and then coat the pears in the mixture.
3. Set the pears aside and place the ceramic dish in the oven for another 5 minutes until the spice mixture bubbles.
4. Place the pears in the ceramic dish and ensure the pears are coated with the spice mixture.
5. Place the ceramic dish in an oven at 175C and allow to bake for around 30 minutes.
6. Whilst the pears are baking, place the raspberries, quark/vegan cream cheese and cocoa in a bowl and ensure thoroughly mixed together.
7. Set the quark/vegan cream cheese aside and, around 3 minutes before the pears are baked, toast the chopped pistachios in a pan.
8. Remove the pears from the oven, spoon the quark/vegan cream cheese onto the plate and sprinkle the entire dish with the warmed chopped pistachios.
9. Serve and enjoy!
A fresh, tasty and rustic vegan dish packed with vitamins together being filling and satisfying. The secret of t
Recipe for roasted ratatouille
5. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe for wholemeal garlic, rosemary and black olive focaccia
A simple and surprisingly low calorie dessert with plenty of protein and a mixture of great textures.
1. Prepare all of the ingredients and set aside. At this stage, if you are using cardamom pods, ensure you extract the seeds and finely crush them.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering hot water and leave to cool slightly.
3. Whisk the egg whites (with an electric whisk unless you have strong arms and patience!) until stiff and then whisk in the sugar, cardamom and cinammon.
4. Fold in the chocolate and chopped pistachios.
5. Divide the raspberries and place them at the bottom of 4 ramekins.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture over the raspberries in the 4 ramekins.
7. Chill in the fridge.
8. Serve and enjoy!
There will be a new post of a cheap, vegan and incredibly tasty meal this week.
Make sure you subscribe and check back for new recipes!
A spiced and rich yet nutritious dessert.
Keep you eyes peeled and make sure you subscribe or keep checking back!